Interview by the Versatilist podcast, the Immersive Learning Network, regarding our work on the use of Augmented Reality to foster creativity in schools. Read more…
AR content has been developed for the promotion of the Philippi archaeological site (supporting its nomination to UNESCO’s World Heritage List), the monument of Apostle Paul at the center of Kavala, the island of Thassos and the annual local Airshow. Read more…
AETMA Lab has actively participated the 1st International Association for Blended Learning Conference (IABL2016) held in Kavala, Greece, between 22 and 24 of April 2016. Read more…
Demonstration of Augmented Reality during the TEDx Kavala Independent Event. Read more…
AETMA Lab had a presence in the 7th Nationwide Industrial Informatics Festival (i2fest2016) at the “Apostle Mardyris” Exhibition Centre of Kavala, from Friday 7 to Saturday 15 of October 2016. Read more…
AETMA Lab’s director Avgoustos Tsinakos attended the blendED2016 and PTDEA Meeting 2016 (October 26 and 27, 2016) conferences as an invited speaker. Read more…
Κατέκτησε την Επαυξημένη Πραγματικότητα μέσω του ARTutor (ver 3)
Συνδιοργάνωση με eTwinning Greece
Και την υποστήριξη της ομάδας Εξ αποστάσεως Εκπαίδευσης
Κυριακή 6 Ιουνίου και ώρα 19.00
Through interactive activities, participants will learn how to promote an active learning environment and set up a Future Classroom Lab, how to tailor instruction to meet individual needs, how to enhance key competences of the students and how to improve learning outcomes through increased engagement and interactivity through augmented reality (AR). Participants will also have the opportunity to gain a basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence and its potential and challenges as well as share their concerns, exchange ideas and discuss.
By the end of the course, participants will not only have acquired more knowledge about student-centred and active learning approaches, but they will also be able to take away ideas about practical, innovative ideas to apply in their classrooms.
The course will help the participants to:
• Set up a Future Classroom Lab.
• Enhance students’ learning through differentiated approaches to teaching.
• Use practical methods to encourage students to collaborate, communicate, think critically, and create during the lesson.
• Realize how the use of augmented reality in education can transform the learning experience and explore ARTutor.
• Understand the basic concepts of Artificial Intelligence and explore examples of effective use of AI tools for teaching and learning in different educational contexts.
• Exchange ideas and improve current practices.
• Reflect on their experience with the development process of the MOOC Μαθαίνουμε Ψηφιακά, Διδάσκουμε Ψηφιακά.
The program and more info about the event are available at SRSP-FCL training agenda