Welcome to the Advanced Educational Technologies and Mobile Applications (AETMA) Lab website.
The Lab was established in 2016 (Government Gazette Issue Β 836 Section 1 30/03/2016) and re-established in 2020 (Government Gazette Issue Β 4155 Section 1 28/09/2020).
The research lab is part of the Computer Science Department at the International Hellenic University.
Our research focuses on the following research fields:
• The development of educational software
• Blended and distance learning applications
• Mobile learning
• Development of Augmented Reality applications and wearable technologies
• Mobile applications development
• Technology enhanced learning
• Assisted learning
• Data mining, analysis, evaluation and optimisation of learning processes in distance learning
• Study of 2D and 3D virtual worlds and Augmented Reality in distance learning